I am currently completing my last year at the University of Oregon. I am majoring in public relations and electronic media–both majors from the School of Journalism and Communication–and am receiving a minor in business administration. I have participated in several clubs at the U of O, including DuckU,the only on-campus student-run variety television show, and Allen Hall Public Relations,a student-run PR firm working with local businesses. My current client for AHPR is the Lane County Veterinary Medical Association, and I am working to promote their pro-bono spay and neuter campaign. I am hoping to move back to Portland after graduating and pursue a career in PR; however, I would also love to live in Seattle and Northern California. I am interested in social media, marketing, event planning, public affairs, crisis management and any area of PR. I also love entertainment, fashion, health/food, and the outdoors.
- Skittles, Taste The…Errors?
- Six Tips for a Better Presentation
- From 8th Grade to College
- How to Build a Strong Reputation
- The Dangers of Astroturfing.
- Getting a Job in this Economy–Can Social Media Help??
- “Uh-Oh, Now What Do I Do???”–Dealing With a Crisis.
- Status Update: Facebook=Drama, OMG!
- The Scariest Interview Question–“What Are Your Weaknesses?”
- Working out the Kinks